Parent Leadership Program Resources
Children whose parents are involved in the school perform better and have higher career and education goals. Research shows that when it comes to education, parents matter.
To enhance the participation of all parents in their children’s learning, the PEI Home and School Federation offers Parent Leadership Program Resources, listed below, to local home and school associations at Prince Edward Island Schools.
Home and school associations are encouraged to review projects undertaken in previous years by other schools to explore the breadth of projects they might consider:
- Customized Leadership Training 2017-18
- Parent Leadership Projects, 2016-2017
- Parent Leadership Projects, 2015-2016
- Parent Leadership Projects, 2014-2015
- Parent Leadership Projects, 2013-2014
- Parent Leadership Projects, 2012-2013
For more program ideas and resources, contact the Federation office: email@example.com
Posted by Shirley Smedley-Jay on Friday, November 8, 2013.