In October of each year the Semi-Annual Meeting of the PEI Home and School Federation is held in central Prince Edward Island. Delegates from local home and schools and parent councils gather with the Minister of Education and Early Childhood Development and from the English Language School Board (previously Eastern School District and Western School Board) to hear the official response to resolutions passed at the previous Annual Meeting.
- Semi-Annual 2015 Registration Brochure
- 2014 Semi-Annual Minutes (DRAFT - to be approved at 2015 Semi-Annual Meeting)
- Semi-Annual 2014 Registration Brochure
- Round Table Session Notes:
- Held October 15, 2013 at Bluefield High School in Hampshire
- Semi-Annual 2013 Minutes (DRAFT - to be approved at 2014 Semi-Annual Meeting)
- Meeting Feedback Summary
- Round Table Discussion Summaries:
Health and Wellness (Pending)
- Held October 30, 2012 at the Kanata Club in Kinkora
- Minutes (Approved at the 2013 Semi-Annual Meeting)
- Held October 18, 2011 at Harmony House in Hunter River
- Minutes (Approved at the 2012 Semi-Annual Meeting)
Posted by admin on Friday, September 21, 2012.