- 2020 Extra Mile Award
Nominate a deserving school staff individual for recognition by the PEI Home and School Federation. Submissions deadline: January 15. Find more information at: Extra Mile Award of the Year | email@example.com | 902-620-3186
- Resolutions Deadline to submit a resolution for consideration at the 2020 Annual Meeting & convention is January 31. Consider issues needing change in PEI’s education system and write a resolution on that issue by referring to our guide to writing and presenting resolutions and to the slides from the Leadership Training Workshop session on resolutions Review previous resolutions and responses from government departments at: http://peihsf.ca/agm Contact the Federation office if you require assistance.
- School Staff Appreciation Week 2020
School staff will be celebrated across Canada February 10-14, 2020. Form a Home and School Staff Appreciation committee to make plans for showing appreciation to school staff for the contributions they make to our children and their education. Keep plans simple! A little appreciation goes a long way!
- President’s Annual Reports due February 28 Presidents are asked to submit an Annual Report on your Home and School’s activities for this school year. Start your report early and record Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec. activities and in January, add all upcoming events/discussions to the end of June. Send reports to the office for inclusion in the 2019 Annual Book of Reports. Need assistance? Contact Shirley at: 902-620-3186 | 1-800-916-0664 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- 67th Annual Meeting & Convention Mark your 2020 calendars….PEI Home and School Federation’s 67th Annual Meeting & Conference, Saturday, April 18 at the Rodd Charlottetown Hotel, Charlottetown, PEI.
- Health and Wellness Catalyst Grants Funds are available for a Wellness Grant Program Community Catalyst Grant. The submission deadline is December 13.
- Organizational Assistance Federation staff and board members can assistance and tips on chairing meetings, organizing committees, proper finances reporting, drafting resolutions, recording minutes and more. Contact the office to set up a meeting. 902-620-3186 | 1-800-916-0664 | email@example.com
- School Food discussed in the legislature Education Minister, Hon. Brad Trivers promises P.E.I. school food program for fall 2020
Best wishes of the holiday season
to you and your family!
Posted by Shirley Smedley-Jay on Friday, November 22, 2019.