Here is what you need to know about the new menus:
- The School Food Team has worked with Canada's Smartest Kitchen to develop and validate new recipes
- The menu continues to be a 2 week rotating menu, with two options daily. One option remains a vegetarian option; will be the opportunity to select “gluten friendly” for each menu item
- There are 13 NEW menu items; selected based on the feedback we received from families, schools and vendors
- 7 menu items have been carried over from the fall menu; however, are being somewhat modified based on feedback. This means that if a student tried it in the fall, and did not like it- they should give it another shot as it may have changed!
- Portion sizes have increased slightly and are more consistent
- There will be no changes in the methods to placing or paying for orders. Meal orders will continue to be placed on www.peischoolfood.ca
- Photos of menu items will be shared on our social media channels over the holidays
- Updated ingredient and allergen information will be uploaded onto the website
Ordering will begin on Dec. 28, 2020 and close at 9 am on Jan. 1, 2021. No late orders will be accepted.
Published Date: Monday, December 21, 2020 | View More
Posted by Shirley Smedley-Jay on Tuesday, December 22, 2020.