The PEI Home and School Federation, the provincial umbrella organization representing home and school associations at English language public schools in the province, invites proposals from individuals and companies for the recording of video and audio of activities and events related to the organization's project to organize a universal school lunch program for all Island students.
The majority of the activity related to the project will occur during the period from October 21 to 27, 2016, and is related to the visit of chef and school food advocate Tony Geraci to Prince Edward Island. Tony will be visiting with, and working with parents, guardians, students, teachers, administrators, chefs, primary producers, and politicians during his visit; he’ll be making a keynote presentation at the federation’s Semi-Annual Meeting at Gulf Shore Consolidated School on the evening of October 25.
The federation’s goals in having these events videotaped are to:
- Have a record of Tony's activites on Prince Edward Island for later reference.
- To have material to assemble into additional follow-on projects like a short film describing the possibilities available for a school lunch program, a televesion commercial, etc.
Tony was the subject of the documentary Cafeteria Man, and is comfortable with the camera. You can watch Cafeteria Man online (www.cafeteriaman.com) for a reference to the kind of activities he will be engaged in, and the approach he takes; his week here will be similar in spirit.
We expect that up to 20 events and meetings may be scheduled during this week; the coverage of those by video will depend on the cost of the video production services offered.
This is a call for recording only; no post-production or editing services are required at this time.
As such, we request interested individuals or companies to provide:
- A brief summary of your video recording experience.
- A summary of the video and audio recording equipment you would propose to use for the aforementioned project.
- The hourly rate you would charge the federation for video and audio recording.
- Additional expenses you would expect the federation to be responsible for (mileage, materials and supplies, etc.)
- The format(s) that you can provide the video and audio recording to the federation in.
- Confirmation that the federation will retain copyright on the materials recorded.
- Your availability (dates and hours) between Oct. 21 and Oct. 27, 2016.
- Any additional information related to your engagement with food, and school food issues inparticular, that might assist in your work.
The executive committee of the PEI Home and School Federation will review all proposals received by the deadline and notify the successful proponent by Oct. 18, 2016. The lowest cost or any proposal may not be accepted.
Please forward proposals, by the deadline of Monday, October 17 at 4:00 p.m., to PEI Home and School Federation, PO Box 1012, Charlottetown. PE, C1A 7M4 or by email to email@example.com.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.