In October of each year the Semi-Annual Meeting of the PEI Home and School Federation is held in central Prince Edward Island. Delegates from local Home and Schools and parent councils gather with the education partners such as the Minister of Education, Early Learning and Culture, Public Schools Branch directors, to discuss current topics, issues in PEI's education system.
Semi-Annual Meeting 2022 was cancelled due to post-tropical storm, Fiona.
Semi-Annual Meeting "Everything's Connected"
Thursday, October 21, 2021, Gulf Shore Consolidated School
- Semi-Annual 2021 Agenda
- Semi-Annual 2019 Minutes (Draft)
- President's Report
- Post Meeting Feedback (pdf) or Fill out the Online Feedback Form
Semi-Annual Meeting 2020 was cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Semi-Annual & World Cafe Exchange 2018
- Semi-Annual 2018 Minutes (Draft)
- World Cafe Exchange 2018 Participant Summary
- Semi-Annual 2017 Registration Brochure
- Semi-Annual 2017 Minutes
- Semi-Annual 2017 Visioning Exercise: Schools For
- Semi-Annual Meeting Evaluation Form
- Semi-Annual 2016 Registration Brochure
- 2016 Semi-Annual Minutes (Approved at the 2017 Semi-Annual Meeting)
- Semi-Annual 2015 Registration Brochure
- 2015 Semi-Annual Minutes (Approved at the 2016 Semi-Annual Meeting)
- Semi-Annual 2014 Registration Brochure
- 2014 Semi-Annual Minutes (Approved at the 2015 Semi-Annual Meeting)
- Round Table Session Notes:
- Held October 15, 2013 at Bluefield High School in Hampshire
- Semi-Annual 2013 Minutes (Approved at 2014 Semi-Annual Meeting)
- Meeting Feedback Summary
- Round Table Discussion Summaries:
- Held October 30, 2012 at the Kanata Club in Kinkora
- Minutes (Approved at the 2013 Semi-Annual Meeting)
- Held October 18, 2011 at Harmony House in Hunter River
- Minutes (Approved at the 2012 Semi-Annual Meeting)