You are invited to register for the
PEI Home and School Federation
Semi-Annual Meeting & Exchange World Cafe
WHEN: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 REGISTRATION: 5.30 – 6.00 p.m. END TIME: 8:00 p.m.
WHERE: Central Queens Elementary School, 19821 Rte #2, Hunter River, PE C0A 1N0
WHO: Home & School community – parents, students, caregivers, teachers, administrators
WHAT: An opportunity to discuss current issues and opportunities, share resources and ideas, and build connections within the school community on P.E.I.
Registration Fee: Bring a food bank donation AND an item for the Resource Exchange Table***
Registration deadline: Friday, October 19, 2018
Click here to register online: https://peihsf.ca/2018-semi-annual
E-mail delegate's names: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register by phone: 902-620-3186 / 1-800-916-0664
NOTE: Yellow House catering will need to know our attendance numbers by Oct. 19th for their food preparation.
The Home & School Exchange World Cafe format will provide a space for facilitated, open discussion on various topics of importance to your work in Home and School. We hope that one of the outcomes will be links between individuals and groups at the event (i.e., information and resource sharing, and possibly next steps for collaborating to address common areas of interest).
– ***Resource Exchange Table: Bring along resources (i.e. books, tools, games, etc.) that you no
longer want, but could be of use to someone else. We will have a resource exchange table set up
for that purpose.
– Parking for the venue is located in the school parking lot. Turn off Rt #2 by Dental Clinic.
The school shares a parking area with the Clinic. There is lots of parking space.
– Café-style reception starts at 5:30 p.m. You will be treated to healthy food and refreshments
prepared by Yellow House catering, Rustico.
– Bring business or contact cards for networking with Home and School volunteers and
partners in education following the meeting.
– The Home and School Exchange World Café is open to all parents, students, guardians,
caregivers, teachers/staff, other partners in education.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Cory Thomas, President
P.E.I. Home and School Federation
Enclosue: Semi-Annual 2017 Minutes (Draft)