P.E.I. Home and School Federation
69th Annual Meeting & Convention
2022 Registration Information
Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022
Time: 8:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
Place: In-person at the Rodd Charlottetown Hotel, Charlottetown
Fee: Registration Fee = $40 per person
– Business Meeting
– Forum followed by Group Discussion
– Buffet Luncheon
* National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
* Mental Wellness
* Elected School Board
* Evolution of Home and School
- Senator Brian Francis, Member of the Senate of Canada – National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- Natalie Jameson, Minister Education and Lifelong Learning
- Antionette Perry, Lieutenant Governor
WHO CAN ATTEND? Parents/guardians, administrators, teachers, school staff, and students are invited to attend. Extend the invitation to everyone in your school community by posting on social media. Associations are encouraged to pay registration fees, travel and accommodation expenses for your delegates to reduce barriers to attending.
Need more info? Call: 620-3186 / 1-800-916-0664 / email@example.com / Clickable link follows to register or contact the office directly.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.