ANNUAL REPORT 2018-2019
(Insert school name) HOME AND SCHOOL ASSOCIATION
(Insert name) President
List your Home and School’s activities and discussions about the education system on topics such as:
– Health and Wellness projects
– Writing Resolutions on issues that impact students’ learning
– Healthy School Food Initiatives
– Home and School Polices reviewed in this school year
– Public Schools Branch policies reviewed in this school year
– Curriculum, Provincial Assessments, reviewed with principal/school staff in this school year
– Communications: Home & School Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Websites
– Literacy programs
– Partnership (parents/teachers/students) activities held in your school in this school year
– Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
– Nominations for Federation Awards
– Parent Leadership Project Initiatives
– Speaker Resources
Include ideas/ suggestions that you feel would be of interest to other Home and Schools.
Your local Home and School Association’s report will be included in the 66th Annual Book of Reports and circulated at the Annual General Meeting & Convention, April 13, 2019. Together, we are writing PEI Home and School’s history!
Submission deadline: President’s Reports to the Federation office by February 28th.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact the Federation office.
Phone: 902-620-3186 | Toll Free: 1-800-916-0664