In April of each year the Annual Meeting of the PEI Home and School Federation is held in Charlottetown. Delegates from local home and schools and parent councils gather to consider resolutions, discuss areas of mutual interest, meet with our partners in education, and elect members of the board of directors.
Official responses to resolutions passed at Annual Meetings are heard the following autumn at the Semi-Annual Meeting.
- Annual Meeting & Convention 2017
- 2017 Registration Brochure
- Annual Report 2017
- Minutes 2017 (Draft)
- What is equity in education?
- Speaker slides
- Annual Report 2016
- Minutes 2016
- Workshopping Different Models For Education
- Success Story Speed Dating
- Annual Meeting & Convention 2016
- Annual Report 2015
- Minutes 2015
- Annual Meeting & Convention Registration Brochure
- Leaders Debate on Education