In April of each year the Annual Meeting of the PEI Home and School Federation is held in Charlottetown. Delegates from local home and schools and parent councils gather to consider resolutions, discuss areas of mutual interest, meet with our partners in education, and elect members of the board of directors. Official responses to resolutions passed at Annual Meetings are heard the following autumn at the Semi-Annual Meeting.
Presidents are asked to submit their Local Association's Annual Report by the end of February. See template below. Collectively, we are writing the history of the Home and School movement in Prince Edward Island from 1953 to the present.
2021 - 68th Annual Meeting, May 10 (Virtual)
Annual Book of Reports 2021 (Pending)
Resource: New Fillable Resolution Form.
2020 - 67th Annual Meeting, September 14 (Virtual)
2019 - 66th Annual Meeting & Convention, April 13, 2019
2018 - 65th Annual Meeting & Convention, April 14
- Annual Book of Reports 2018
- Presidents' Annual Report Themes 2018
- Minutes 2018 (Draft)
- Roundtable Discussion Notes
- Proposed 2018 Resolutions/By-Law revisions
- Responses to 2018 resolutions: Ministry of Education, Public Schools Branch
- Registration Brochure 2018
- Annual Book of Reports 2017
- Minutes 2017
- What is equity in education?
- Speaker slides
- 2017 Resolutions
- Responses to 2017 Resolutions
- 2017 Registration Brochure
- Annual Report 2016
- Minutes 2016
- Workshopping Different Models For Education
- Success Story Speed Dating
- Annual Meeting & Convention 2016
- Responses to 2016 resolutions
- Annual Report 2015
- Minutes 2015
- Annual Meeting & Convention Registration Brochure
- Leaders Debate on Education
- Responses to 2015 resolutions